An Incomplete Listing Of Music By Tom Wallace If you are interested in receiving a perusal copy of a title, please contact Tom about availability.
- Songs of Loss and Love (Cabaret for 3 voices, guitar, piano, violin, cello) -- Text by Terry Quinn (43.5 minutes)
- Interlochen Hearts (Short work for Concert Harp and Clarinet)(3.75 minutes)
- Drawn of Dream: Music for Massage, Yoga, and Other Meditations, 2012. (76.5 minutes)
- A Midnight Pillow, TTBB, guitar, bass guitar, piano, flute, violin, also version with harp, 2010. (4.2 minutes) -- Text by Molly Bogue
- Surrounded by a Great Cloud of Witnesses (Sacred Anthem) SATB, piano, 2009. (3.25 minutes) -- Text by Bud Precise
- Queen Anne’s Lace, piano solo/duet, 2009. (1.5 minutes)
- Glory to God, Ruler of Creation (Hymn) SATB, piano, 2009. (2.6 minutes) -- Text by Charles Kowalski
- Spirit of God (Sacred Anthem) SATB, piano, 2009. (3.5 minutes) -- Text by Tom Wallace
- Boy at the Window (Concert piece) SATB, soprano, piano, 2005. (5 minutes) -- Text by Richard Wilbur
Also "In the works":
- "Legendary Deaths: Three Operatic Scenes" -- Libretto by Terry Quinn
- "Drawn of Light: Music for Massage, Yoga, and Other Meditations" played on Concert Harp and Violin
- Recording and accompanying songbook of "Neva's Lullabies" (see below under "Vocal Music")(30 minutes)
- "Center Self" (Planned CD of guitar-based songs)
- Charlie! -- a Musical about Charlie Howard, 2011 -- Text by Bruce Spang (96 minutes)
- Portrait of Peter (set of songs) TTBB, guitar, bass guitar, violin, flute, 2011 (20 minutes) -- Text by Tom Wallace
- I could never tell
- I don't want you scared
- Only your song
- You invited me in
- My house
- A Play Within Songs, men's chorus, various solos, 3 keyboards, guitar, bass guitar, percussion, based on songs associated with the plays of William Shakespeare) -- Texts and Tunes by various people, story by Molly Bogue
- Winter Night Gloria, SATB, Soprano and Tenor, brass quintet, organ, 2001. (20 minutes) -- Text by Edna St. Vincent Millay and from the Gloria of the Mass
- Missa Brevis, SATB men and boys’ choir (a cappella), 1977.
- The mercies of the Lord, SATB, organ, 1991.
- God is my strong salvation, SATB, piano, 1992.
- We come to this your table, SATB, solo voice, organ, 1992.
- Song of Hope, SATB, piano, 1993.
- Drop, Drop, Slow Tears, SATB (a cappella), 1999.
- And it was good, SATB, piano, 2001.
- Benedictus, Unison, organ, 2001. (2.1 minutes)
- The Lamb, SATB, piano, 2001.
- A burning fire, 2-part, piano, 2002.
- You send forth your Spirit, SATB, children’s voices, organ, violin, 2002.
- Your love, O Lord, 2-part, organ, 2002.
- The Lord is gracious, TB, piano, 2002. (2 minutes)
- A sower went out to sow, Unison, soprano solo (a cappella), 2002.
- And God shall wipe away all tears, SAB, organ, 2002.
- Lord, you are my portion and my cup, SATB, baritone (a cappella), 2004.
- A joyful Christmas song, SA, piano, 2004.
- A joyful Christmas song, SAB, piano, 2004.
- A song to the Lamb, Unison, Organ, 2001.
- Sanctus, Unison, Organ, 2001.
- The Lamb, 2-part, piano, 2001.
- The Lord is gracious, 2-part, piano, 2002. (2 minutes)
- The Old Gumbie Cat, Unison, piano, 2003.
- The Ad-dressing of Cats, Unison, piano, 2003.
- Piping Down the Valleys Wild, Unison, piano, 2005.
- All of our dreams (set of songs), piano, 2005. (20 minutes)
- For C.W.B. (4-part)
- Young and old (3-part)
- The sixth of January (2-part)
- Masterworks of Ming (Unison)
- Franklin Hyde (2-part)
- Pavane (piano solo)
- First Lesson (2-part)
- A little tooth (3-part)
- A merry note (3-part)
- A wintry sonnet (2-part)
- Lord of the dance, SATB, piano, 2002.
- Hand me down my silver trumpet, SATB (a cappella), 2002.
- Soul cakes, 6-part children’s voices (a cappella), 2002.
- Grand Dieu! Que de merveilles, 2-part children’s voices, piano, 2002.
- Noel Nouvelet, SSA, descant recorder, treble recorder, cello, 2002.
- Patapan, unison children’s voices, descant recorder, treble recorder, tambourine, 2002.
- Quittez Pasteurs, SSA, string quartet, 2002.
- The Keeper, unison children’s voices, solo voice, piano, 2003.
- Methinks I see a heavenly host, unison children’s voices, 2 soprano recorders, harpsichord, cello, 2004.
- Le Sommeil de l’Enfant Jesus, 2-part children’s voices, piano, 2004.
- Marche des rois, unison children’s voices, piano, 2004.
- What a Wonderful World, 6-part men's voices, 2009
- Do You Hear What I Hear, 10-part men's voices, 2009
Operinas: (Texts by various groups of young people)
- Humpty Dumpty Dumped, 1998. (12 minutes)
- Potato and Carrot, 1998. (6 minutes)
- Sun and moon, 1998. (6 minutes)
- Lucky Charm, 1999. (8 minutes)
- Raccoon Trouble, 2000. (10 minutes)
- Jack and the baby, 2000. (15 minutes)
- Hogwash!, 2005. (45 minutes)
Original Piano Works:
- Threem and Variations, 1977. (3.25 minutes)
- In a field, 1985. (1.25 minutes)
- Romance, 1985. (1.2 minutes)
- Duet for One, 1985. (3 minutes)
- Dolorosity, 1989. (1.1 minute)
- Dear Lady, 2007. (2.2 minutes)
- Gift Dance, 2007. (2.25 minutes)
- Für Rhiannon, 2007.
- Come Spring, 2007. (1.5 minutes)
- Three songs from ”How to bring up a son”, Baritone, piano,1986.
- Be good to the child
- To young learner praise
- When thy son
- Child In the Sand, 2 Tenors, Baritone,1992. (1.1 minute)
- The Mighty Red-tail, SSTB,1992. (1.35 minutes)
- The Red Wagon, Tenor, piano, 2000.
- Morning, Tenor, piano, 2001.
- Breaux, Tenor, piano, 2004. (2.2 minutes)
- Breaux (arrangement for tenor, harp), 2009. (2.2 minutes)
- Neva's Lullabies (concert harp, female vocalist) 2010. (CD with songbook ill. by Emily Bracale planned by 2014.)(30 minutes)
- Pointed, clarinet, double bass, 1986. (2.5 minutes)
- Saviour’s Promise, organ, 2001.
- Rejoice, Rejoice!, 2 trumpets in C, horn, trombone, 2002.
- Pavane for Violin and Piano, 2005, 2012.
- Quietude, 2 guitars, 2009.
- At the Window, violin, piano, 2012.